projects for rainy days

It was raining for days!! Weather to stay inside and work on some projects. As I am going to teach patchwork and quilting to some people, I made a mini-quilt, all by hand!!! I usually do everything with the sewing machine, except for the quilting. It took quite some time! I'll still have to make a picture which I will post the next time. The students are going to make the same quilt, so now I have to select materials and make some kits for them to start.


Today the sun is shining and I noticed in the garden that the daffodils and other bulbs are peeping above the ground. Spring is coming!!!
That's why I am posting some colourful pictures, to clear my mind of the grey cloudy sky, and think of warmer, sunny times to come.
In this bag I put my pyjamas







Some time ago I made this bag for clothes-pegs. It's very practical because you can hang it around your neck.
Today I plan to make a winter bag. I bought the material already last year, but didn't find a pattern I like. I guess I have to make my own pattern; hope it turn out nice. And then, of course, it is time to start making some more summer bags, like this blue one.


Comments

  1. Kijk, en hier sneeuwt en vriest het, en is de schaatskoorts uitgebroken.
    Maar wat heb je weer prachtige dingen gemaakt. De pyamazak vind ik ook heel mooi, het is zo'n mooi stofje.
    Veel succes met je projecten!

    Liefs, Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat maak je toch prachtige tassen; de stoffen die je gebruikt zijn allemaal heel mooi. Zo'n zak voor de wasknijpers is wel heel handig.
    Wat leuk dat je lessen gaat geven; ja, dan willen ze voorbeelden zien....
    Hier is het erg koud. Er waait een gure oosten wind. Ik blijf vandaag lekker binnen.
    Fijne zondag en groeten van Willemien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fijn zo'n post met allemaal fleurige stofjes. Hier sneeuwt het weer en het vriest behoorlijk. Wilde vanmiddag gaan schaatsen maar er stond zo'n ijzig koude wind op de vlakte en er viel sneeuw, ik was dus rap weer thuis lekker warm in huis. Er komen van de week nog kansen genoeg want het blijft koud.
    Gr., Janneke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die nederlands kou ben ik wat ontwend. Het klimaat is in ieder geval beter hier!

      Delete
  4. Wat maak jij leuke tassen! Ik al hier eens vaker langs komen. Je hebt een leuk blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hallo Ada, wat leuk dat je een reactie achterliet op mijn blog!!
    heb lekker bij jou zitten kijken en vind je tassen zo leuk, lekker fleurig!
    Ik heb ook al aardig wat patchworktassen gemaakt!
    groetjes uit wit besneeuwd Noord Holland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ομορφες όλες οι τσαντούλες!!Πολύ ωραία ιδέα η τσάντα για τα μανταλάκια και πολύ εξυπηρετική!!Καλή εβδομάδα Αντα μου!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creations are always beautiful, dear Ada! The one for the clothes pegs is also very practical!!
    Have a nice week!!!! Filakia !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts