Delayed Christmas post

The house always looks a bit empty after Christmas. I love the decorations and put lots of candles. I didn't have time to make pictures of all the Christmas things I made. I have a picture, though, of some of the cellphone covers I made. I think they are nice little presents.


Three year ago a made a Christmas bag for myself, one of the first ones I made. I use it every year now.






Most of the fabrics are from America, they have such a big choice in materials there. I love to shop in Jo-Anne's. It's a paradise for me, compared to Sparta. Two tiny shops that sell fabrics and hardly any cotton! I have to go to Athens to shop and even there it is difficult to find nice cotton.










This is the first of the 15 Christmas mug rug I made.

But now enough about Christmas, up to 2013.

I have lots of projects going on. I start giving workshops at the end of this month and am preparing them now. I am a bit behind schedule because I started the new year with a bad virus/flu.


                                        Now I am ready to go!!!

Comments

  1. Beterschap
    Mooie cadeaus
    Fijn weekeinden groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Είναι όλα υπέροχα Άντα μου αλλά οι θήκες των κινητών μου έκλεψαν την καρδιά!!!Φιλάκια και καλή σου μέρα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πανέμορφα!!! Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, my dear Ada !!!!
    Your cellphone covers are so nice!! I like them very much !
    But your Xmas bag is also very beautiful!!! and it is a very nice idea to have a Xmas bag to carry throughout the holiday season!!!!
    All the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Άντα μου όχι δεν είμαι αυτή η Μαρία που λες. Εγώ τότε είχα πολύ ξανθά φουντωτά μαλλιά (τώρα έχω αλλάξει είμαι καστανή, πιθανό να μη με γνωρίσεις και να με δεις) εγώ πάντως σε θυμάμαι!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Δυστυχός εγώ δεν θυμάμα! Πάνε και πολλά χρόνια!

      Delete
    2. Μάλιστα τη Δευτέρα περνούσες έξω από το καφέ ¨Βίβλο" κι εγώ με τη Sophie καθόμασταν στην τζαμαρία και σε είδαμε! :)

      Delete
    3. Να με φωνάξεις την επόμενη φορά!

      Delete
    4. Είπαμε με τη Sophie να κανονήσουμε να πιουμε καφέ οι τρεις μας!

      Delete
    5. Καλή ιδέα. Καποιά στιγμή την επόμενη εβδομάδα;

      Delete
  6. Ik vind het altijd zo leuk wat je allemaal maakt.
    Wel jammer dat je in je eigen omgeving zo weinig stoffen kunt krijgen. Dat wordt vast wel weer eens een reisje naar je dochter?

    Lieve groet,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoop dat je weer opgeknapt bent, want je hebt veel voorbereidingen te treffen, zie ik. Je maakt echt veel leuke dingen. Die kersttas is ook enig.
    Succes!
    Gr., Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your nice comment-)))
    you do beautiful thinks here!!!!Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ΒEAUTIFULL COLOURS!!!

    KISSES FROM GREECE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects and the cell phone covers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. καλως σε βρηκα πολυ ομορφο μπλογκ και ομορφες δημιουργιες!!! φτιαχνεις απιθανα πραγματα!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts