Here I am again! I hope that you all had a  very nice time during the holidays. I had! My daughter who lives in Athens was home with her boyfriend and a friend of mine from Holland came to visit us and stayed for a week. It would have been nice if the other daughter and husband would have been able to come over from the States, but, who knows, maybe next year!
My Christmas sales party was lovely and by now I have hardly anything left from the Christmas stuff. I was too busy to make pictures of everything I made.

Time to start some new projects. I am going to teach "patchwork making and quilting" because people at the exhibition asked me to, so I have to start preparing lessons and.... I still have to finish one red quilt. Top and bottom are ready. Now comes the quilting. Besides I have to make a whole new one for a little boy's bed.
I have lots of ideas, so I better make a program and start working!!!!

                                             A happy, healthy, creative year to all of you!




Comments

  1. Ηappy, healthy and creative year to you too!!! I wish you could teach me too, all the lovely things you create... But Volos is far away from Sparti...
    Anyway, i wish you all the best in life! i enjoy your blog!

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good new year to you too!! I like your writings.

      Delete
  2. Ha Ada,
    Allereerst wil ik je alle goeds toewensen voor het Nieuwe Jaar 2013.
    Fijn dat je mooie dagen hebt gehad met je familie en vrienden.
    Heerlijk om te lezen dat je al weer zo veel plannen hebt. Ik hoop weer mooie dingen van je te zien.
    Veel succes!

    Lieve groet,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Een heel goed 2013 ook voor jou! Dat je maar een bloemrijk jaar mag hebben.
      Groetjes

      Delete
  3. Ada, vanuit een regenachtig Nederland wens ik je ook alle voorspoed en gezondheid voor 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hetzelfde voor jou! Groetjes uit een koud maar zonnig Sparta.

      Delete
  4. Inmiddels 6 januari maar nog de allerbeste wensen voor 2013! Hier helaas geen sneeuw en ijs, maar suf grijs en nattig weer. Je hebt leuke nieuwe plannen voor 2013 en wens je er veel succes mee.
    Groeten, janneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Γειά σου Άντα!!!Χαίρομαι πολύ που σε βρήκα!!!!Το μπλογκ σου είναι υπέροχο και η δουλειά σου εξαιρετική!!!!Μου αρέσουν πολύ όλες οι δημιουργίες σου!!!Είμαι και εγώ από τη Σπάρτη και θα χαρώ πολύ να τα λέμε!!!Φιλάκια και σε περιμένω και στο δικό μου μπλογκ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Άντα μου γεια σου! Η φίλη μου η Sophie μου είπε για'σένα και χαίρομαι που βρεθήκαμε! Είμαι κι εγώ από Σπάρτη! Μάλιστα σε γνωρίζω από πολύ παλιά που παρακολουθήσαμε μαζί ένα σεμινάριο κοπτικής-ραπτικής! Θα χαρώ να τα λέμε!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Επίσης λάτρεψα τη Flopsy!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts