Baby stuff

Babies are adorable and they deserve the best of everything. Not that everybody else doesn't deserve the best, but the start of a new life asks for new beautiful things. So, at A & B Creating we started to put together a baby line.

Little quilted baby vests and jackets with patchwork. This ones are double face. I didn't make the shoes! They belonged to my granddaughter, but I could make shoes like that.  Maybe later!!

This vest has an EPP (English paper piecing) flower appliqued on the front.
I had it pinned on the design wall and next to it were some flowers from another project. And...click! there was the idea. I put the flower on the vest and loved it. Made the same flower again for the lockdown quilt we are working on, which has a lot of EPP flowers.
Back to the babies. What about a nice stroller quilt. You can use this as a changing pad, for a baby basket, a car seat or a stroller. This ones again with EPP flowers. Made by members of the Quilting Bee Sparta. Dimitra knitted the little jackets.

The ladies did a lot of work!! Cute doggies, log cabin in girlish colors.
The pads you see here are burp cloths. Very practical. You throw them over your shoulder, and the baby can burp and give back some milk without any problems!!
Cute children's fabric, donated by www.yfasmatakia.gr Kiki, the lady from this shop also donated the fabric we used in the EPP quilts and the foxes below. We are very thankful for this nice gesture!!

I love vintage fabrics. The bears are cut from an old piece of material that I found in the second hand shop some time ago. All fabrics, except from the checkered one, are recycled.

At the moment I am working on crib size quilts. No pictures yet, maybe next time!
Have a good week and stay safe!!!

Comments

  1. Dearest Ada,
    WOW, you both are really at it with the cutest of baby things.
    It brings so much joy, for the giver and the ones on the receiving end!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    PS today I selected the cover design for our book and only needed to let her make a little correction of placing my name below the photo... Exciting for reaching the finale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλημέρα Άντα μου πολύ όμορφα όλα!!!!Μπράβο υπέροχη δουλειά!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πολύ ωραία πράγματα για τα μωρά.
    Γειά στα χέρια σας.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ada
    Great work! Everything looks so lovely.
    Makes me wish I had grandchildren already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so lovely!!! You make me hope I will have a new grand child so that I may sew some of those!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts