Quilt Along February - houses

Also this month I got some lovely house blocks. 


A little cottage, made by Viki Harala


Street houses, by Lida Nathena


sweet doggy in front of his house door, by Gianna Thanassoulia

This QAL project is a lot of fun, the blocks are all beautiful, can't wait to see the end result next January! Still a long wait, but it is worth the time!


I made this snowy landscape with the little cottage. Unfortunately I can't show you the other two I made this  month, because they got stuck in the post somehow! Posted them on the 17th of February and they didn't arrive yet !!!!
Have to sort this out when I go the post office to send off my contribution blocks for the month of March. Of course I have pictures of the ones that got stuck on the road, but I am not allowed to show them till the girls get them.. I am sure they will in the end. Hope it doesn't take too long! Keep thinking positive!!!!!!!!






Comments

  1. Wat leuk... een berichtje helemaal uit Griekenland. Jij maakt ook leuke dingen zeg. Ik vind je cottage erg mooi geworden...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi die blokjes, Ada! Ben heel benieuwd hoe het eindresultaat wordt, maar dit is veelbelovend!
    Jouw blokje is ook heel mooi, het sneeuwlandschap. Jammer dat de andere nog zoek zijn in de post. Jullie land leeft ook in moeilijke omstandigheden.
    Wens je een fijn weekend!

    Lieve groet,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wat een mooie huizenblokken. Ik hoop maar dat degene die eerder zijn gepost nog snel aankomen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Μου άρεσε η ιδέα να φτιάξετε διαφορετικά σπιτάκια και να τα ανταλλάξετε.
    Θα περιμένω να δω το αποτέλεσμα στο τέλος.
    Φιλάκια πολλά!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three house blocks are beautiful!!!!!!!
    And your snowy landscape is just gorgeous...I like it very much!!!!!!
    I wish you a lovely month of March and a happy week-end!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Ada,
    Hope the mail will soon arrive as it is rather scary and especially with such tedious work. The houses you show here are so adorable.
    Good luck and happy weekend
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are so special!I loved the one with the dog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love them! The one with the dog, but als the chickens!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts