Pictures of the garden will come after I've done some more work!
This picture is made in the garden. I am still trying to find a good way to show the quilts. Not easy!
I finished this red quilt 3 weeks ago. It is for a Romanian women here in Greece who will take it to her daughter in Romania..
Someone asked me how many different fabrics I used. After counting it turned out to be fourteen.
On the front of the house I can take a picture hanging the quilt over the balcony. I can only do this on a Sunday, though, because on other days there are always cars parked in front, and too much traffic.
The back of the quilt
I don't know why, but lots of my customers seem to like green quilts. I made the first one, and they all wanted something similar. So, here is the 5th green one.
First the selection of the fabrics. Not the easiest job
The end result and the back.
And now back to the garden to do some work over there!