Thursday, July 7, 2011

Patchwork

I always loved patchwork. The first skirt I ever made was in the 70's and it was a patchwork one.  Big fashion at that moment! A year ago I started a new project: a quilt; and then another one, and then a bag. From the moment I made the bag, things started to happen! Friends liked it, and asked me to make some for them too. So, I started a "business"!
I made 55 bags with the same pattern, but they're all different. I recycle materials and buy new fabrics, wherever I am. That is mainly Greece, Holland and America. Besides bags, I make quilts, cushions, placemats, tablecloths etc. I really enjoy expressing my creativity by selecting colours, materials, designs and making patchwork goodies.

1 comment:

  1. ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ ΑΝΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΛΟ ΜΗΝΑ!!!!!!!!!!!
    ΜΟΥ ΑΡΕΣΕΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΤΟ ΠΑΤΣΓΟΥΟΡΚ ΚΑΙ ΟΠΟΤΕ ΜΠΟΡΩ ΦΤΙΑΧΝΩ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΑ ΓΙΑ ΜΕΝΑ!!!!!!!!!
    ΧΑΙΡΟΜΑΙ ΠΟΥ ΣΕ ΒΡΗΚΑ!!!!!!!!!!
    ΝΑ ΠΕΡΝΑΣ ΚΑΛΑ!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete