Hello, hello!! Let's start blogging again!!!!

Wow, I wrote my last post before Christmas!! I went to the States to see my family over there and when I came back, I was busy, busy, busy! I am still busy, but I am going to blog again. 

Let's start with the Quilting Bee Sparta. We, 10 women, are working on several quilt tops. We really enjoy the work and the company.


One of our scrap quilts


The top is finished now, but I don't have a picture yet. The Dresden Plate cushion was sold. I am going to make some more, I think. I love Dresden Plates. This one has all vintage fabrics. 


The cupcake is being quilted and is part of a quilt we started ages ago!! The fuchsia fabric is not very good, as a matter of fact, a bit stretchy, so it was a real challenge to get it right!!


 Another project is the orange peel quilt. We also started the quilting on this one.


Something completely different, just solids!


I love this pattern. Now, to make this into a quilt for a single bed was quite a challenge. I only realized that after we started. I got all different size triangles to square the quilt! Well, we did it my way!!!! Next time the picture!


Comments

  1. Καλώς επέστρεψες, Άντα. Υπέροχα quilts! Σε φιλώ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back blogging. You are working on some great quilts there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Ada,
    Oh yes, we know quite well how we always kind of get punished for being away for a while... There are no helpers at home but us to catch up on all things!
    But no doubt you had a special time.
    Your quilting works are all looking great and no doubt will sell very well.
    Sending you hugs from Limburg,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts