Table runners

Ohh, how quickly time passes nowadays! Busy, busy and I don't even have a job. That is to say, not a paid job. Keeping a house and garden in a reasonable state is quite a job, if not a profession. If I had my attention only on this, I would be fine, but...... there is the sewing !!!
Once you get hooked, you're lost. Fabrics, patterns, quilts, bags, clothes...I want to make them all !!!

I wanted to make a few things with Greek patterns, so I started with 2 table runners.


The classic meander in Greek blue

First I tried a bigger meander, but, because I didn't use a solid colour the shape isn't very recognizable


Then I made a beach bag with other meandering patterns, again in the lovely Greek blue colours.



Suddenly my mind busied itself with other ideas and I left this style to try something new. It is not ready yet, so I hope it doesn't take too long before I can show you my next project.



Comments

  1. Beautiful color the Greek blue meandering patchwork :0))good luck with the new project(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zijn de kleuren mooi, Ada!
    De tas vind ik ook een plaatje!
    Ben benieuwd met wat voor nieuw quiltwerk je komt!
    Wens je een hele mooie dag!

    Liefs, Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, all three! I love your use of soft colors with just enough blue or red to make them "pop."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Ada,
    Indeed, you did use those lovely Greek blues in a fabulous way.
    Love your table runners and the beach bag of course.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die tafellopers in die Griekse kleuren zijn gewoonweg schitterend!
    Dit is dus echt een uit de hand gelopen hobby, maar het geeft je veel plezier en daar gaat het om.
    Groetjes, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je tafellopers zijn mooi geworden! Helemaal in Griekse stijl inderdaad. En wat je zegt.... een huis en tuin bijhouden is wel degelijk een baan hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een mooie tas en loper laat je zien.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful items, the Greek pattern is amazing and popular in the summer. Do you sell your stuff? Since you said that haven't a paid job this can bring you some extra debit. You can start with offering them here - in your blog or make your online store.

    End of tenancy cleaning Ealing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue and white table runner, so fresh and cool
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts