Table runners

I've been very busy sewing! I made a lot of Christmas presents; for me to give to friends and to sell. Next Monday I'm going to have a tea party at home. That means that I still have a lot of work to do!!!
I started making table runners in different sizes.



As it was raining for more than a week I couldn't make any pictures outside. Even inside I didn't have good light.

These are two greenish ones. I like the magazine, which says: " make it personal" and that's what I am trying to do. Everything I make is different, one of a kind!






It is difficult to get cotton fabrics in Greece, so you have to work with what you can get. For Christmas materials I have to go to Athens, because in Sparta there is nothing available. 

Writing blogs is sometimes also very frustrating! Now I can't get the text next to the picture. Why did it work with the first picture and now it refuses to do so?? Well, I made some light-coloured runners too.

Before Monday I also have to decorate my house. I managed to do the buffet two days ago. This red table runner is the biggest one I made.



It's time to start working again. I still have a lot of pictures to make from all the mug rugs, more table runners and cellphone covers. So,  more in a few days.


Comments

  1. Wat ben je druk bezig! Alles ziet er prachtig uit. Wel heel gezellig zo'n tea party, een hele organisatie natuurlijk en je wilt alles zo goed mogelijk voor elkaar hebben.
    Leuk, terwijl ik dit berichtje aan het maken ben, komt er een reactie van jou binnen.... Groeten van Willemien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ondanks dat kerststoffen daar moeilijk te krijgen zijn, zien je table runners er prachtig uit. Druk maar wel altijd een leuke drukte is het organiseren van een party thuis. Succes!
    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het ziet er allemaal heel mooi uit, ondanks dat je moeilijk aan stoffen kunt komen.
    Ik vind de onderste foto met de krans ook heel mooi!
    Ik wens je succes met de voorbereidingen, maar dan ook een heel gezellige high-tea!

    Lieve groet,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολύ όμορφο το patchwork, Ada μου.....και το στεφάνι υπέροχο!!!!!!!!! Με το καλό να μας έρθει η νέα χρονιά...το 2013 να σου φέρει ό,τι νοσταλγείς!!!!!! Φιλάκια!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts